|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1675 is the fifth level in Taffy Treetops and the 459th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You will most likely run out of moves on the left side. If this happens, it is nearly impossible to complete the level.
- The player is provided with two striped candies that can detonate the wrapped candies. Yet if they fell to early before you detonate them, you will most likely need two colour bombs to detonate the wrapped candies, which is not easy to do with such an awkward board.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- All materials are provided, but it is suggested to clear the bottom frosting first. Then, activate the striped candy to activate the wrapped candy, will be easier to bring the ingredients down.
- Beware that the hazelnut may slide into 6th column without an exit.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points