The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
Level 1679 is the ninth level in Taffy Treetops and the 762nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 64 double jelly squares in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- Magic mixers keep producing swirls and bombs.
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Try to destroy all the magic mixers to remove the liquorice shell indirectly, and clear the remaining jellies to pass.
- For mobile players, avoid damaging the very same magic mixers at the same time, (i.e. if two adjacent spawners have 1/5 durability, only damage one of them directly, and use the explosion to trigger the other) otherwise their explosions will be wasted.
- After the buff, the candy bombs are harmless. However, you still have to clear the initial ones.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first level where magic mixers can spawn 18-move candy bombs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Elements Info[edit | edit source]
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
- 64 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 128,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.