|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1681 is the eleventh level in Taffy Treetops and the 769th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 42 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Candies can fall through the 8th row.
- The bottom is isolated from the rest of the board; however, thankfully, the conveyor belt will continue refreshing the candies.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Open the icing squares first.
- When there is space, make special candies and combine them at the correct time.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 42 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 84,000 points