|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Moves||[[Category:Levels with moves|1686]]|
|Target score||: 82,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1686 is the first level in Sugar Shrubs and the 760th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With only five colours, it is easier to make special candies.
- However, the board is limited.
- The jellies are worth 82,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Match candies to remove all liquorice swirls.
- Use striped candies to remove icings at the top.
- Make special candies and combine them if you can to clear all blockers and jellies.
- This level serves as a prelude to the first mixed level, level 1688.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 41 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 82,000 points