Level 1689 is the fourth level in Sugar Shrubs and the 352nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 popcorn square, 10 chocolate squares and 30 liquorice swirls in 35 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The orders are worth 14,000 points. Hence, an additional 36,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to make vertical striped candies to clear all one-layered icing and continue doing this again to hit the popcorn and chocolate.
- Match candies to collect all liquorice swirls.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Brown line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and mystery candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- ↑ (1 popcorn square × 10,000 points per popcorn square) + (40 blockers × 100 points per blocker) = 14,000 points