Level 169 is the fourteenth level in Pastille Pyramid and the 19th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 15 liquorice swirls and 5 chocolate squares in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to remove all liquorice swirls on the board.
- The player also has to rely on chocolate spawners to spawn 5 chocolate squares. However, liquorice swirls block the chocolate spawners at the beginning.
- Remove liquorice swirls nearby chocolate spawners to make chocolate spawning.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The orders give 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points for two stars and an additional 55,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The two-layer frosting reduce available board space. Once those are cleared, the chocolate will spread and reduce available board space.
- Once all the blockers are cleared though, it is much easier to create special candies to boost the score.
- Clear all the blockers in as few moves as possible.