|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 8 : 52|
|Target score||: 114,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1692 is the seventh level in Sugar Shrubs and the 774th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single and 52 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are lots of jellies to clear even in 60 moves.
- The chocolate spawner makes clearing the central jellies harder.
- There are lots of liquorice swirls that make it more difficult to remove the jelly.
- Five colours makes it easier to create special candies, but it is still hard due to the liquorice.
- The conveyor belts can help make special candies or hinder making them.
- The upper left corner is especially difficult, as it is drowned in liquorice and removing corner jellies is usually hard to do.
- The jellies are worth 112,000 points. Hence an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create as many special candies as you can, and try to remove the liquorice as fast as possible. There aren't very many moves to spare.
- Try to remove the jellies near the chocolate spawner as quickly as possible, as once the chocolate spreads it becomes a lot harder to remove them.
- On mobile, you can restart the level over and over to get special candies, but this is usually not too helpful because of the liquorice.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (8 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (52 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 112,000 points