|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1693 is the eighth level in Sugar Shrubs and the 463rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients are isolated on the left side of the board, and the conveyor belts will actually hinder the player in bringing them down as it can temporarily move the ingredient from the centre column.
- The top part of the board is harder to reach than the bottom.
- Afterwards, the player has to drop the ingredients on the main board.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Make a colour bomb and use it on a candy colour of one of the candies on the conveyor belts. Ensure the colour matches the candy that is right between the conveyor belts. That will take out 4 blockers. Afterwards, use 1 striped candy to clear the top remaining blocker, and everything should fall out onto the right side.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.