|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 20 : 100 : 100|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1696 is the eleventh level in Sugar Shrubs and the 354th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 icing layers, 100 blue candies and 100 green candies in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The required icing squares are isolated and can only be reached by striped candies.
- The orders are worth 22,000 points. Hence an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Do everything to go for the icing. The candies will take care of themselves.
- If you have to make a choice of moves, the side icings seem to be harder to clear than the icings at the top and bottom.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (20 blockers × 100 points per blocker) + (200 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) = 22,000 points