|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 12 : 6|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1699 is the fourteenth level in Sugar Shrubs and the 355th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 12 liquorice swirls and 6 frosting layers in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is much harder on mobile (if it is available), since swirls do not spawn in the next move after removing some of them. Hence, the player has far fewer moves to spare.
- The orders are worth 7,200 points. Hence, an additional 17,800 points is required to earn one star.
- Go for the frosting first, so that more swirls can be dispensed onto the main board.
- If you have a lucky enough board to get two color bombs next to each other, do it. It will fulfill all of the frosting order and much of the liquorice order at once and make it relatively easy to finish the orders.
- This is the first level in which candies spawning do not fully occupy one column.
- It is probably that a candy spawn location is defined at an empty square, instead of usual board border.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level with six colours.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (22 blockers × 100 points per blocker) + (50 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) = 7,200 points