|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 17 is the seventh level in Candy Factory and the 4th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Despite being rated as very easy, it can still be one of the harder levels in Candy Factory as it can be tricky to bring down the ingredients. With 24 moves and with 3 ingredients to bring down from peninsulas, this level should, however, not pose much of a threat.
- Five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- Combine more vertical striped candies to clear off the candies. Avoid having two same coloured candies below the ingredient as it will make it hard to clear through, unless you have a horizontal striped candy, or you can make a match on it.
- All in all, focus on bringing down the ingredients, as it is the top priority.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points for two stars and an additional 20,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 540 points per move for two stars and an additional 1,060 points per move for three stars.
- 19 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the low two and three star target scores.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like level 741 in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
- This is the first ingredients level to feature hazelnuts as opposed to cherries. Later levels will sometimes feature both.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Since not all columns spawn ingredients, this is similar to candy cannons found later in the game.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.