|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 78,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1700 is the fifteenth and last level in Sugar Shrubs and the 10th mixed mode level (8th jelly-ingredients). To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares and collect 3 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Three cherries are located in the centre of the three popcorn.
- All the jelly is hidden behind the popcorn.
- It is hard to make special candies in the initial position of the blockers. However, once popcorns start giving way, the board will become cascading magic.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 86,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
- Special candies are essential to hit the popcorn. Open a small area of popcorn first.
- Then, use or combine two colour bombs a few times. If this can be done at least twice, everything else will work like fireworks.
- This is the seventeenth milestone level in Reality.
- This is the second world finale to be a multiple of 100, with the first being level 800. The next is level 2600, which is in World 48.
- This is the first milestone mixed level.
- This is the first mixed level to have popcorn.
- The popcorn form the letters: "O", "P", and "Q" in non caps.
- This is the first episode finale that is a mixed level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 86,000 points