|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 78,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1700 is the fifteenth and last level in Sugar Shrubs and the 10th (8th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares and collect 3 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Three cherries are located in the centre of the three popcorn.
- All the jelly is hidden behind the popcorn.
- It is hard to make special candies in the initial position of the blockers. However, once popcorns start giving way, the board will become cascading magic.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 86,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Special candies are essential to hit the popcorn. Open a small area of popcorn first.
- Then, use or combine two colour bombs a few times. If this can be done at least twice, everything else will work like fireworks.
- This is the seventeenth milestone level in Reality.
- This is the second world finale to be a multiple of 100, with the first being level 800. The next is level 2600, which is in World 48.
- This is the first milestone mixed level.
- This is the first mixed level to have popcorn ( in ).
- The popcorn form the letters: "O", "P", and "Q" in non caps.
- This is the first episode finale that is a mixed level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 86,000 points