|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1702 is the second level in Sweet Skies and the 464th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If the ingredient is not fast to bring down, chocolate spawners produce chocolate, and it can block the ingredient.
- Multilayered icing blocks the exit of the ingredient.
- With only five candy colours, it is easy to create special candies.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Two things to do first: get the cherry as low as possible, and remove the icing.
- If the cherry is on the conveyor belt, then it is almost a success.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.