Level 1704 is the fourth level in Sweet Skies and the 9th (8th jelly drop down) mixed mode level.
To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares and collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients are isolated from the main board.
- The player must clear through all of the one-layered icing and two-layered icing to be able to bring down the ingredients.
- Thankfully, the other two ingredients come down almost immediately; therefore, the other two ingredients are only there to give the player extra points.
- Five colours makes it easier to make special candies.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 130,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- This level sadly only has one strategy. Brute force your way on the sides to bring down both ingredients. Typically, clearing only one side is ideal, but an ingredient initially spawns on both sides.
- A colour bomb + striped candy combination is the ideal combination here, though regular striped candies will work as well.
- Do not worry about the jellies until the ingredients are brought down. However, by then, most of the jelly will be cleared.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 1 move
- ↑ (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 130,000 points