|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 35|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1705 is the fifth level in Sweet Skies and the 13th (11th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 35 double jelly squares and collect 3 cherries in 39 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Three cherries are underneath the marmalade and in the centre of the locked chocolate.
- The chocolate pieces take up a large area and can easily get the top stuck.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 100,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
- Remove chocolate first to expand your playing area.
- Use special candies to remove the liquorice locks, chocolate and marmalade.
- If necessary, combine special candies to clear all the jellies and bring all the ingredients down.
- The initial layout of the chocolate is shaped like a heart.
- This is the first mixed level to have marmalade.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- ↑ (35 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 100,000 points