|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 35|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1705 is the fifth level in Sweet Skies and the 13th mixed mode level (11th jelly-ingredients). To pass this level, you must clear 35 double jelly squares and collect 3 cherries in 39 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Three cherries are underneath the marmalade and in the centre of the locked chocolate.
- The chocolate pieces take up a large area and can easily get the top stuck.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 100,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
- Remove chocolate first to expand your playing area.
- Use special candies to remove the liquorice locks, chocolate and marmalade.
- If necessary, combine special candies to clear all the jellies and bring all the ingredients down.
- The initial layout of the chocolate is shaped like a heart.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- ↑ (35 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 100,000 points