The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1707 is the seventh level in Sweet Skies and the 463rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 8 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 25 moves is not a lot of moves. However, you only need to clear the isolated one-layered frosting, as the ingredient dispenser only dispenses the ingredients.
- The chocolate spawners can become a problem if not taken care of.
- With only five candy colours, it makes it easier to create special candies to clear the frosting.
- The teleporters may be confusing, but they will become simple once you realise that the pathway from the candy cannon is up and then to the right.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Focus on the sachets and it is enough.
- Alternatively, you may make a colour bomb + colour bomb combination to pass this level.
- However, such combination is rare, so blasting striped candies through the area is also easier and okay.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 8 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.