|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1709 is the ninth level in Sweet Skies and the 356th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 9 yellow candies in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The yellow candies can be collected only by opening all the lucky candies. However, they are covered in marmalade and isolated from the main board.
- The five-layered frosting also block the teleporters that allow the lucky candies to fall.
- If the player fails to destroy the frosting and marmalade, the order required will be stuck on the top half of the board, making the level much harder.
- The top half of the board does not spawn new candies.
- The orders are worth 900 points. Hence, an additional 9,100 points are required to earn one star.
- Open the five-layered frosting and marmalade as soon as possible. Colour bombs, like usual, are pertinent in this case. Matching them with blue will open up four lucky candies.
- Then, just get enough wrapped/striped combinations and/or vertical stripes to free the rest and match them as they fall.
- This is officially the 20th level that requires a colour that does not spawn.
- The lucky candies in marmalade have fixed colours; blue, green, blue, green, blue (1st row), red, orange, red (2nd row) and blue (3rd row).
- This is therefore the first level with fixed orange lucky candies in marmalade.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 9 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 900 points