|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 33 : 32|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,716 is the first level in Piñata Park and the 778th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 33 single and 32 double jelly squares in 26 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Jellies are scattered throughout the board, including the spaces isolated from the centre in liquorice locks. Luckily, these isolated squares only have single jellies underneath them.
- The liquorice locks mainly act as an annoyance and divide the board.
- Having five candy colours would make it easier to create special candies that would help reach the corners and isolated areas.
- The jellies are worth 97,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Trigger cascades at the bottom to remove the liquorice locks. However, if you do run out of moves, attempt to create vertical striped candies to open the liquorice locks that way. This will cause a slight reshuffling in the bottom.
- Create special candies and combine them to clear these jellies. Aim for the isolated ones encased in liquorice locks because they are the hardest to reach. Whenever you get an opportunity to clear those ones on the side, those should be your priority objective.
- The layout of liquorice locks looks like the letter "W".
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (33 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 97,000 points