|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 3 : 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1717 is the second level in Piñata Park and the 358th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations, 4 wrapped candies and 4 striped candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Marmalade covers most of the board, which is the biggest trouble in this level. It is almost impossible to create any wrapped or striped candies (and even harder, the combinations) until most of them are removed. The player is forced to spend his/her initial few moves to create room for matches.
- Multilayered frosting is present on the board, but the marmalade takes up more room. By clearing the marmalade, it is most likely that the frosting will be destroyed by accident. The two-layered frosting actually is more useful to remove because it is closer to the centre of the board, giving more room for wrapped candies to be created.
- Having five candy colours instead of six almost makes it more likely for cascades to be created; however, this may take an opposite toll for players that attempt to save special candies for combinations, only to have it blown away by an accidental match.
- The orders are worth 23,000 points. Hence an additional 47,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The first five moves have to be wasted on clearing up the board. It is almost impossible to create any special candies to ease the process at first, unless you use boosters.
- Once at least the top portion of the board is cleared, you have space to create the combinations needed (the other two orders will actually take care of themselves if you focus on the combinations required). Therefore, consider that you need to collect three wrapped + striped candy combinations for this level.
- After performing the first combination (if you happen to be so lucky in getting one), attempt to form special candies towards the bottom of the board rather than the middle. Contrary to public belief, your special candies are safer from exploding at the bottom. The higher your special candy is relative to the board, the more risks you are taking in forming an unwanted reaction. With the candies on screen, you can control the bottom part of the board easier.
- Remember that you do not have to worry about the last striped candy and wrapped candy. This will probably be accidentally created and destroyed with cascades after your performed combination. These separate orders will take care of themselves. Let the autonomic system take care of itself while you do the mechanical work.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (3 special candy combinations × 5,000 points per special candy combination) + (8 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) - 23,000 points