|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 46 : 20|
|Target score||: 66,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1719 is the fourth level in Piñata Park and the 779th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 46 single and 20 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate spawner may interfere your progress in clearing the jelly.
- Many jelly squares are stuck in long peninsulas on the top part of the board that are difficult to reach, even though there are only five candy colours.
- Despite how the board looks, candies fall from the top of the board to the bottom on the columns where there are teleporters.
- The jellies are worth 86,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- The harder jellies to clear lie on the bottom of the board. Try to take care of those jellies early on so you don't have to worry about which chocolate squares have jelly under them.
- Prepare special candies if possible (they will be rare on a board like this), especially vertical striped candies if you see them. If positioned correctly, they can singlehandedly remove a lot of jellies on the top.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (46 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (20 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 86,000 points