The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1720 is the fifth level in Piñata Park and the 101st moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 35,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The combination of icing and marmalade as the centerpiece of the board limits the amount of moves and cascades that the player has on the board.
- Chocolate spawners can also disrupt moves by spawning chocolate around them, also limiting the board.
- However, having only four candy colours increases the chances of special candies of being created purposefully or accidentally.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,180 points per move.
- Trigger cascades from the bottom to chip away the marmalade. Also if possible, attempt to chip away at the icing whenever possible to free up the board a little more. This will indirectly cause more cascading in the future.
- In most attempts of this level, the player will find him/herself scoring the most amount of points towards the end of the level, since most special candies are created and blockers are removed with the initial moves.
- Don't forget to match candies to remove the icing and chocolate. Make special candies whenever you get the chance, and combine them if possible to score more points. This will definitely shoot you over the desired target score quickly.
- This is the fifth level to have useless chocolate spawners. There are two of them, which are on first (top) and last columns (middle). The first four were levels 220, 299, 1596, and 1689.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 35,000 points / 30 moves = 1,166.667 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.