|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 1 : 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1721 is the sixth level in Piñata Park and the 359th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination, 1 colour bomb + striped candy combination and 1 colour bomb + wrapped candy combination in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All three orders need colour bombs and their respective special candies.
- A colour bomb is provided at the centre of the board to help the player; however, it is surrounded by multiple blockers that take up a lot of space.
- The player still needs to create at least three colour bombs even after effectively using the given one.
- With five candy colours, it is easy to create special candies to create combinations.
- The orders are worth 15,000 points. Hence, an additional 15,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Quickly open the board.
- According to the current board, work for the closest combination, since any of the order is likely to clear the whole board and destroy other special candies.
- This is currently the first level which requires all colour bomb combinations.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 3 special candy combinations × 5,000 points per special candy combination = 15,000 points