|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 22 : 47|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1722 is the seventh level in Piñata Park and the 780th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 69 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You need to clear all the three layer icing because there are jellies underneath them.
- The jellies are worth 116,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Remove the icing in the upper portion of the board first to open up space.
- Then, create and combine special candies to remove the rest of the blockers and jelly.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (22 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 22,000 points) + (47 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 94,000 points) = 116,000 points
- This level looks similar to Level 133.