|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1723 is the eighth level in Piñata Park and the 103rd moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 50,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- After the cascades at the startup, the player will have a total of four colour bombs and they are to boost the scores.
- There is a lot of icing and chocolate on the board.
- The liquorice swirls make it harder to reach the colour bombs.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,680 points per move.
- Start with the colour bomb booster and the striped + wrapped candy booster. With luck, the colour bombs at the start will fall near the colour bomb booster (A lot of the time this does not work and the colour bomb booster positions itself where you lose on of the starter colour bombs).
- Match two colour bombs together. This gets rid of the chocolate and unlocks the locked colour bombs.
- Play trying to create specials as you go. Your aim is to create a wrap next to a colour bomb. Now that this turns all candy of the same colour into wrapped candies, this will create a lot of points.
- Although stripes are useful for clearing areas, wraps generate more points.
- This is one of the timed levels that was converted to a moves level on 21st March 2018.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 50,000 points / 30 moves = 1,666.67 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.