|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 50 : 50 : 10|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1724 is the ninth level in Piñata Park and the 360th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 50 green candies, 50 purple candies and 10 striped candies in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player only has a mere 13 moves to complete all the orders.
- Sugar chests contain striped candies or wrapped candies, which can help to collect the orders.
- Frostings limit the startup area.
- The orders are worth 20,000 points. Hence an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, remove some icing to have a larger space for the candies and making striped candies.
- Create a colour bomb + striped candy combination to complete the striped candy order. The other orders will take care of themselves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Beige line(s) shows where the sugar keys spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (100 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (10 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) = 20,000 points