|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36 : 41|
|Target score||: 77,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1725 is the tenth level in Piñata Park and the 782nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 single and 41 double jelly squares in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With four candy colours, it is easy to create special candies, making the level easier.
- Blockers crowd the entire board, and jelly squares are present on every tile (except the ones underneath the chocolate spawners).
- The jellies are worth 118,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (36 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (41 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 118,000 points