|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1726 is the eleventh level in Piñata Park and the 361st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 35 chocolate squares in 29 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have been provided 20 chocolate at the start, which means you must spawn 15 more chocolate in 29 moves to fulfil the order.
- The magic mixer will spawn three liquorice swirls every three moves, which can disrupt you in completing the order.
- The order is worth 3,500 points. Hence, an additional 31,500 points is required to earn one star.
- The hard part is getting enough chocolates on the board. The chocolate spawning is disrupted one move when a chocolate is removed, and two moves when all chocolates are removed. The magic mixer removes chocolates by replacing them with liquorice.
- Therefore, for phase 1, remove the magic mixer as fast as possible, ideally in 10-15 moves. The mixer will spawn liquorice every 3 moves, with 26, 23, 20, ... moves left, unless delayed one move by a hit. This should be taken into account when creating striped and wrapped candies to hit the mixer with.
- This is more important on mobile, since chocolate replaced by swirls do not count in order.
- For phase 2, set up the board for one big nuking at the last move to remove all the chocolate then. Best is a colour bomb + colour bomb combination, but colour bomb + striped or colour bomb + wrapped candy combination might work too. Try to clear THE leftover liquorice for a more effective nuking at the end. Make sure to not disrupt the chocolate spawning by removing chocolate.
- Restart if there is no chance of getting enough chocolate.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 35 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 3,500 points