|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 31 : 18|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1727 is the twelfth level in Piñata Park and the 782nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 31 single and 18 double jelly squares in 19 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is full of blockers, which makes the level harder.
- With five colours, it makes it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 79,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Work straight forward through the blockers. Nothing fancy.
- The board layout resembles a (classic) black telephone.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (19 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (30 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 79,000 points