|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1729 is the fourteenth level in Piñata Park and the 464th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Icing blocks the ingredients' entrance.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create special candies or combine them to clear the icing.
- Try to remove icing on the left side instead of the right side. The teleporter on the right covered by three-layered icing leads to a stuck zone. On the other hand, the left teleporter with three-layered icing leads to lower board and is a quick route.
- Once the icing is cleared, the ingredients will spawn out from their dispenser. Bring them down as quickly as possible.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the second unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points