| Current version
|| Past versions
Level 1731 is the first level in Sprinkle Sea and the 19th (17th jelly drop down) mixed mode level.
To pass this level, you must clear 32 single and 9 double jelly squares and collect 4 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are some blockers that block the ingredients from their exits.
- The jellies and ingredients are 110,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to remove blockers at the centre and some at the top.
- Combine special candies if you can to complete orders.
- This is the first episode opener to be a mixed level.
- Also, it is the first mixed level to have regular icing.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 20 moves
- If there are fewer than 2 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 2 ingredients when possible.
- The maximum number of ingredients on the board is 4.
- ↑ (32 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 110,000 points