| Current version
|| Past versions
Level 1731 is the first level in Sprinkle Sea and the 19th mixed mode level (17th jelly-ingredients). To pass this level, you must clear 32 single, 9 double jelly squares, collect 4 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are some blockers that block the ingredients from their exits.
- The jellies and ingredients are 110,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to remove blockers at the centre and some at the top.
- Combine special candies if you can to complete orders.
- This is the first episode opener to be a mixed level.
- Also, it is the first mixed level with one-layered frosting.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 20 moves
- If there are fewer than 2 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 2 ingredients when possible.
- The maximum number of ingredients on the board is 4.
- ↑ (32 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 110,000 points