|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 10 : 10|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1734 is the fourth level in Sprinkle Sea and the 20th (18th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 10 single and 10 double jelly squares and collect 2 hazelnuts in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If you cleared the striped candy at the bottom first, you will remove the icing only.
- The jellies are on the main board, but half of them are under the blockers.
- Try to combine colour bombs with striped candies at least twice to clear all the blockers, jellies and bring all the ingredients down.
- It is highly suggested to remove all the licorice swirls before activating the given striped candies, to maximize their effect.
- This is the first jelly+ingredients mixed level to not require cherries.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.