|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 10 : 10|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1734 is the fourth level in Sprinkle Sea and the 20th mixed mode level (18th jelly-ingredients). To pass this level, you must clear 10 single, 10 double jelly squares and collect 2 hazelnuts in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If you cleared the striped candy at the bottom first, you will remove the frosting only.
- The jellies are on the main board, but half of them are under the blockers.
- Try to combine colour bombs with striped candies at least twice to clear all the blockers, jellies and bring all the ingredients down.
- It is highly suggested to remove all the licorice swirls before activating the given striped candies, to maximize their effect.
- This is the first jelly+ingredients mixed level not to require cherries.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.