|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 20 : 70|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1742 is the twelfth level in Sprinkle Sea and the 367th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 chocolate squares and 70 icing layers in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The wrapped candies covered with marmalade may help to clear the icing.
- The orders are worth 9,000 points. Hence, an additional 31,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to focus on the icing. The chocolate will completed by itself, there's nothing to worry about.
- But do not remove too many of them or waste too many moves before completing the order.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 90 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 9,000 points