|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 56 : 12|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1747 is the second level in Blueberry Brush and the 368th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 56 icing layers and 12 liquorice swirls in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Sugar Chests prevent the magic mixers from creating liquorice.
- 35 moves may not be enough for magic mixers to create enough liquorice.
- The orders are worth 11,000 points. Hence, an additional 29,000 points is required to earn one star.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- This is the first level where the magic mixers are completely surrounded by sugar chests.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 110 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 11,000 points