|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1748 is the third level in Blueberry Brush and the 108th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 65,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Candy bombs may help to boost your scores, but if you do not clear them in 20 moves, then it is game over.
- The player cannot create colour bombs until the four-layered icing is removed.
- The player is required to earn at least 3,000 points per move.
- Try to destroy the four layered icing as soon as possible so you can access the bombs and clear them as fast as possible.
- If you decide to start with a colour bomb booster, combine it with a common candy bomb colour in the bottom of the screen first. Doing this will set you over the three star score limit.
- The magic mixer only spawns one liquorice swirl every three moves, so it will not be too big of a concern.
- The structure of the board looks like level 1908. However, the 2nd and 8th space at the middle column were removed.
- The candy bombs at the bottom of the board have fixed colours (blue, orange, purple, green from left to right and right to left).
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 90,000 points / 30 moves = 3,000 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.