|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 12 : 14 : 46|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1749 is the fourth level in Blueberry Brush and the 368th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 12 chocolate squares, 14 striped candies and 46 blue candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to clear the liquorice locks in chocolates before collecting them, which may be hard even with five colours present.
- The orders are worth 19,800 points. Hence, an additional 10,200 points is required to earn one star.
- Use striped candies to remove the liquorice locks and chocolate.
- Combine striped candies with a colour bomb to quickly fulfill the striped candy order.
- Use the teleporter in the centre column to trigger cascades and collect the blue candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (12 blockers × 100 points per blocker) + (14 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (46 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) = 19,800 points