|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 4 : 45|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1755 is the tenth level in Blueberry Brush and the 22nd (21st jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 double jelly squares and collect 3 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Five jellies and three ingredients are under the sugar chests.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 124,000 points, which is more than the three star target score.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Beige line(s) shows where the sugar keys spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (4 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 124,000 points