|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 50|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1760 is the fifteenth and last level in Blueberry Brush and the 27th (25th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 50 double jelly squares and collect 6 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Five candy colours make it easier to create special candies to clear jellies and collect ingredients.
- The ingredients are covered in marmalade, making them hugely dependable on that striped candy above, which would need to be hit twice in order to bring the ingredients out of its starting position.
- It requires three hits in total, due to a double jelly behind.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 164,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Special candies are required on the jellies where the ingredients enter the main board.
- ↑ (52 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 164,000 points
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- This is the fourth mixed finale.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.