The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 165,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1761 is the first level in Wiggly Wheel and the 786th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares in 36 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have nine spaces at startup.
- There are two UFOs, but they are behind thick icing, so the player must use special candies to get to those.
- There are five striped candies, but they are covered in liquorice locks, so the player must break the icing to get to them.
- The good news is, a mystery candy spawns every 2 moves, which may help.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points. Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Get the UFOs activated as soon as possible. They will aim at the thickest icing and make a few holes to help.
- This is the tenth level to have 81 double jellies. The first nine are levels 235, 463, 472, 590, 896, 1055, 1252, 1482 and 1497.
- This is the first level with an icing-restricted board since level 287, after a 1474-level gap.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 162,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.