|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 4 : 32|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1764 is the fourth level in Wiggly Wheel and the 25th (24th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single and 32 double jelly squares and collect 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have blockers to clear at the start, including the five-move candy bomb at the top.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 88,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Remove the bomb first.
- Get a colour bomb on the blue striped candies to clear the path. Get more special candies for help.
- The jellies will mostly take care of themselves.
- This is the first mixed level with candy bombs at the start of the level.
- It's also the first level with every kind of icing; regular icing and one to five layered icing inclusive.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ (4 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 88,000 points