|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 35|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1766 is the sixth level in Wiggly Wheel and the 787th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 35 double jelly squares in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a locked candy bomb at the third column. You must defuse it since there is a jelly under it.
- There are mystery candies, but they are guarded by icing and liquorice swirls.
- The jellies are worth 70,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clear some blockers in the centre first.
- Make special candies to remove the chocolate and candy bombs quickly.
- Combine special candies to clear all the blockers and jellies.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- The board and blockers layout form a tank.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 35 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 70,000 points