|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1768 is the eighth level in Wiggly Wheel and the 29th mixed mode level (27th jelly-ingredients). To pass this level, you must clear 33 double jelly squares and collect 3 hazelnuts in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Three-layered frosting and popcorn block the ingredient drops.
- Four 2*2 squares contain jellies under them and are encased in two-layered frosting. It requires four hits to clear each jelly square on them.
- On top of that, they are isolated from the main board.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 96,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make special candies or combine them to hit the popcorn, clear some frosting, and detonate the cake bombs.
- Combine special candies to bring all the ingredients down and clear the jellies. Wrapped and stripped in the middle is the most helpful as it clears more popcorn.
- Try to destroy 1 or 2 layers before destroying the cake bombs. If jellies are left, pop 2 popcorns at the same time to clear the jellies.
- If isolated jellies aren't cleared, make a wrapped and colour bomb combo.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ (33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 96,000 points