|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1768 is the eighth level in Wiggly Wheel and the 26th (25th jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 33 double jelly squares and collect 3 hazelnuts in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Three-layered icing and popcorn block the ingredient drops.
- Four 2*2 squares contain jellies under them and are encased in two-layered icing. It requires four hits to clear each jelly square on them.
- On top of that, they are isolated from the main board.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 96,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make special candies or combine them to hit the popcorn, clear some icing, and detonate the cake bombs.
- Combine special candies to bring all the ingredients down and clear the jellies. Wrapped and stripped in the middle is the most helpful as it clears more popcorn.
- Try to destroy 1 or 2 layers before destroying the cake bombs. If jellies left, pop 2 popcorns at the same time to clear the jellies.
- If isolated jellies aren't cleared, make a wrapped and colour bomb combo.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ (33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 96,000 points