|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 2 : 5 : 5|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1769 is the ninth level in Wiggly Wheel and the 374th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 popcorn squares, 5 colour bombs and 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations in 42 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You must clear the two popcorn squares at the edges of the board, since they are a part of the order.
- You only need to create three colour bombs if the colour bombs from popcorn are cleared.
- Lucky candies may help you in the striped + striped candy combination.
- The orders are worth 50,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
Don't turn your nose up at the chance to create a colour bomb. A couple of colour bombs/striped candies can open up the board and help you get the popcorn. A lot depends on getting lucky with the lucky candies... if you get a colour bomb and combine it with another special, you should be well on the way to clearing the popcorn. Using the colour bombs increases your chances of getting more striped candies. As always, there is an element of luck.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (2 popcorn squares × 10,000 points per popcorn square) + (5 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (5 combinations × 5,000 points per combination) = 50,000 points