The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 177 is the seventh level in Cupcake Circus and the 30th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The 4 four-layer icing squares at the bottom-left side is the primary difficulty here and will stun progress easily.
- Earning 15,000 points is quite difficult in 30 moves for some players, especially if they are not fast enough in clearing the icings to allow more room for the candies.
- Breaking up the icing can cause up to several moves to be lost while the candies fall through, plus any cascades.
- The player is required to earn at least 500 points per move.
- Clear the icing at the bottom and make as many special candy combinations as you can. Once the icing is cleared, try to work on the right side of the board, and create colour bombs.
- This design re-appears in level 20 of Candy Crush Soda Saga. However, the cupcakes are one layered instead of four.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 15,000 points / 30 moves = 500 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.