| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 177 was the seventh level in Cotton Carnival and the 83rd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have only 22 moves to clear 36 double jellies.
- The jellies are located on the opposite side of the board from the area filled with candies. This forces the player either to break the four layer icing, or to use horizontal striped candies, striped candy + striped candy combinations or wrapped candy + striped candy combinations.
- Each moon struck only lasts for one move.
- You must clear all the icing in order to make candies fall onto the jelly squares.
- The moon scale is unstable during cascades.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||1 move|
- If possible, complete this level on mobile versions, because the Facebook version may be glitchy when clearing the jellies during moon struck.