|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 2 : 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1776 is the first level in Delightful Docks and the 377th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combinations, 2 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations and 1 colour bomb + wrapped candy combination in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It's not easy to create those combinations. Luckily, there are four colours.
- There are four locked wrapped candies, which may help you in collecting the wrapped + wrapped candy combinations.
- However, if one of the two wrapped candies are destroyed in a group, you are forced to make one to complete the combination.
- Chocolate and marmalade limit the spaces in the beginning.
- 4 candy colours can screw up your planning order easily.
- The orders are worth 25,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- The chocolate resembles a pine tree.
- This is one of the levels to have a chocolate spawner between the teleporters.
- This level breaks the trend of multiplication of level 111 by a power of 2 being a jelly level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 5 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points