|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 69|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1777 is the second level in Delightful Docks and the 790th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 69 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The whole board is covered with double jelly.
- Three and four-layered icings reduce the starting space.
- On top of that, there are five liquorice locks at the centre.
- Fortunately, you have four colours to create special candies, which can help you to clear the jelly.
- The jellies are worth 138,000 points, which is more than the three star target score.
- Try to match candies to clear the blockers.
- Create special candies and combine the if you can to clear all the blockers and jellies.
- This is the 1777th level total and the 777th jelly level. Coincidentally, this is the 777th level of the 1000 series and the jelly level.
- The structure of the board looks like level 908.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 69 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 138,000 points