|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1779 is the fourth level in Delightful Docks and the 473rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only 30 moves and 4 ingredients to be brought down, which may not be easy to do, especially for a level which requires the ingredients to travel through 3 different columns.
- After the nerf, two ingredients can appear at the same time.
- 5 sugar keys must be collected to bring the ingredients to the exit.
- Although this level has only 4 colours, the main board is short.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clear all the icing and collect the sugar keys to open all the sugar chests.
- Create colour bomb and combine with special candies to bring the ingredients down.
- If there is only one ingredient on the board, remove something in the path to make another appear.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like level 487.
- There is an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Mint green line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and sugar keys spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points