Level 1779 is the fourth level in Delightful Docks and the 485th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only 20 moves and 4 ingredients to be brought down, which may not be easy to do, especially for a level which requires the ingredients to travel through 3 different columns.
- After the nerf, two ingredients can appear at the same time.
- 5 sugar keys must be collected to bring the ingredients to the exit.
- Although this level has only 3 colours, the main board is short.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like level 487.
- There is an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 1 move
- If there are fewer than 1 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 1 ingredient when possible.
- The maximum number of ingredients on the board is 2.
- Candy bomb cannons spawn 12-move candy bombs.
- Spawn one 12-move candy bomb every 1 move.
- If there are fewer than 2 candy bombs on screen, then the board spawns up to 2 candy bombs when possible.
- Spawn 1 every 2 moves.
- If there are fewer than 1 sugar key on screen, then the board spawns up to 1 when possible.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points