|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 100 : 100 : 100|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1780 is the fifth level in Delightful Docks and the 377th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 100 purple candies, 100 blue candies and 100 red candies in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 300 candies is a lot to collect in 25 moves. Thankfully, all five candy colours spawn.
- The orders are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Make special candies to form large cascades. You should collect at least 12 candies per move.
- Once you reach 10 moves, if you haven't collected at least half of the order (150 total), it may be worth restarting.
- Make moves low to the ground. Cascades may clear out icing near the top.
- The initial layout of the candies spells CCS, for Candy Crush Saga.
- This level was impossible before it was nerfed.
- The original order was for blue, red and yellow candies. But the board did not produce yellow candies, so the level could not be completed.
- This level was released roughly one year after Reality level 1000. Level 1000 is the fifth level in the 68th episode, Caramel Keep, this one is the fifth level of the 120th episode, Delightful Docks, and the two episodes are 52 weeks (a year) apart.
- All starting candies are secondary colours (green, orange and purple).
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 300 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 30,000 points