|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 46 : 21|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1788 is the thirteenth level in Delightful Docks and the 794th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 46 single and 21 double jelly squares in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It's not easy to remove all the jellies in 15 moves, especially the double jellies on the two-layered frosting.
- The colour bomb and the striped candies on marmalade in the level may help you clear some of the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 88,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- The holes in this level resemble a stick man.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (46 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (21 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 88,000 points