|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1789 is the fourteenth level in Delightful Docks and the 473rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The blockers block the flow of the ingredients to the exit, making the level harder. Fortunately, there are only four colours, making it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to create as many special candies as possible.
- Combine colour bombs with striped or wrapped candies when possible, or use them on colours in the isolated cells.
- Double wrapped candy combinations work wonders against the icing at the bottom-right of the board.
- Make striped + wrapped combinations above the isolated cells marmalade and icing, at the start of the game. Near endgame, use striped + wrapped combinations above and to the side of the isolated cells, to help clear the diagonal path for the ingredients.
Optionally, you may find the use of certain boosters helpful in this level.
- The starting boosters are of limited use: it depends where they land on the board. Players who only have a few of these may prefer to save them.
- But if you use a wheel, try to use them wisely (it may respawn) or make combinations.
- The Free Switch and Lollipop Hammer boosters can be of help at the penultimate move if the player has enough of them and can see a way to pass the game using them. Try to be clever with switches and hammers: look for ways to cause a cascade to help clear your path.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
|Element Spawn Notes|